• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Series V Transmission

jfcroni

Donation Time
If anyone has a series V transmission (full Synchro) I'd be interested. I'm in the Chicago area. Thanks!

67brg

Silver Level Sponsor
If anyone has a series V transmission (full Synchro) I'd be interested. I'm in the Chicago area. Thanks!
I have two. One shifted great but would pop out of gear on deceleration. Problem is shift rod adjustment I am told. Second one may have a cold run synchro noise. One is out of my car when I installed an OD and the other came out of a friends car when he installed a 5 speed. I am close in Kenosha. You can probably have both for just coming and getting them.