• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Series III hood badge

rixter

Gold Level Sponsor
What part number are you saying SS has as the series III hood badge? I didn't think he had it. Is it not in the catalog or a part I am not finding in the catalog?

He has ET62, the cast one as used for the early cars. But series III used a plastic insert like the Harrington.

Rick

sunalp

Diamond Level Sponsor
I bought one from Rick for a S3GT I used to have. They're the same as used on the '70's Alpine.
I think you need to call and ask for it.

rixter

Gold Level Sponsor
Page 24 does not have the plastic one for the series 3 unless I have a different catalog. The on listed is the metal one used on other series, cars.