• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Early Series Windscreens

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
I have seen questions here from time to time from members looking for early windshields. Pilkington is often cited as the main source. I provided Pilkington contact details to a SI owner on our Facebook page and she just sent this information back to me:
Thank you for the information. I called Pilkington and they connected me. I'm picking up 2 windshields. you have to go through Flush Mount Glass Co Fesler Corporation 3843 E LaSalle Street Phoenix, AZ 85040 PH. 480-748-2000

I know nothing about this company or if they ship, but wanted to pass this information on for any owners of S1/II cars who might need it.