• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Diamond level membership incentives?

hartmandm

Diamond Level Sponsor
Anything for you Dan. Tervis prints the images on a clear sheet and the sheet is then sealed in the vacuum space in between the walls. If I did another one, I'd increase the size of both images a bit. The rootes group logo is a 2" diameter. I'd bump it to at least 2.5". The length of the car oval is 4.5". I'd probably bump that to 5.5". You don't see all of the car in the photo below, as it wraps around.

Mike

upload_2021-2-6_11-39-17.png
upload_2021-2-6_11-39-58.png

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Anything for you Dan. Tervis prints the images on a clear sheet and the sheet is then sealed in the vacuum space in between the walls. If I did another one, I'd increase the size of both images a bit. The rootes group logo is a 2" diameter. I'd bump it to at least 2.5". The length of the car oval is 4.5". I'd probably bump that to 5.5". You don't see all of the car in the photo below, as it wraps around.

Mike

View attachment 22222
View attachment 22223

Now to figure a way to get me one:) Maybe the Club ?

Silver Creek Sunbeam

Gold Level Sponsor
I like all of the ideas.

For me personally, I'd prefer something that shows off the club to other people...whether that's a car show display piece that is able to be customized by the recipient, clothing (other than a t-shirt or hat maybe), a nice dash plaque, a camp chair with the logo, a pit flag (think garden flag with the club logo), etc.

I know I'm in the club...I'd like something that lets other people know it. Lol