• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

New Alpine posters available

Tim R

Silver Level Sponsor
I’ve just taken delivery of the latest Sunbeam Alpine posters from Nick (nickraymond@me.com). These are great. They are all A3 size and plastic laminated (like his colour wiring diagram posters) so they can go straight up on the garage wall if that’s where you want them. Mine will be going up there later.
He’s now got a full colour specification poster for each different Series Alpine, these are my favourite as they detail the changes as time went on.
10% of his poster profits go to the Rootes Archive Centre which is good to hear. Thanks Nick, great stuff.A77E52EE-0DA5-4C79-A862-8C99A012251D.jpeg

Gordon Holsinger

Diamond Level Sponsor
I’ve just taken delivery of the latest Sunbeam Alpine posters from Nick (nickraymond@me.com). These are great. They are all A3 size and plastic laminated (like his colour wiring diagram posters) so they can go straight up on the garage wall if that’s where you want them. Mine will be going up there later.
He’s now got a full colour specification poster for each different Series Alpine, these are my favourite as they detail the changes as time went on.
10% of his poster profits go to the Rootes Archive Centre which is good to hear. Thanks Nick, great stuff.View attachment 22080
How do we get in touch with him?

Tim R

Silver Level Sponsor
If you e-mail Nick on nickraymond@me.com he will give you details of what he has and the various deals that he is able to do to reduce postage charges etc. We have his laminated colour wiring diagrams on the walls of the garage and they are incredibly useful. The posters really brighten the workshop up and being laminated they just wipe clean.
Tim R