• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

2021 SAOCA Calendar

Bill Blue

Platinum Level Sponsor
Got mine yesterday. Great looking calendar, but it is all messed up. Same cars presented on succeeding months, duplicate months with some months missing. Is this a one off printing error? If it is, I have an instant collectible and will be entertaining competitive bids.

Bill

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
And we have a winner!
Sorry Bill-will send you another one and also will send Jim Jordan one too due to printer errors.
For those who did not get one yet, please wait another week or so. I just mailed the very last batch of them 3 days ago.
I have a few Silver members whose envelopes were returned due to a bad address. I will be sending them a PM about that.
Thanks, Eric

Greggers

SAOCA Vice President
Platinum Level Sponsor
Got mine yesterday. Great looking calendar, but it is all messed up. Same cars presented on succeeding months, duplicate months with some months missing. Is this a one off printing error? If it is, I have an instant collectible and will be entertaining competitive bids.

Bill

Congratulations on your collector’s item. Tis truly a rare thing. I’m looking forward to seeing you on Antiques Roadshow someday. But seriously, I’m sorry this happened to you, and sorry to Jim Jordan. We’re using a different vendor this year, which resulted in a better calendar overall, but I’m saddened by the errors. We used what’s effectively an internet print broker that farms out the job to random printers that take on extra work when they have open press time. It was by the luck of the draw that the print house they farmed it out to didn’t do such a good job.

If you could email me some photos, I’ll share those along with Jim’s to see if we can get at least a few more calendars if not a partial refund.

And thanks Eric for sending out replacements.

Silver Creek Sunbeam

Gold Level Sponsor
Got my replacement yesterday. Perfect! Not even folded in half by the mailman. Thanks Eric.

Bill

I’m waiting on my replacement but I’m starting to worry my second one has fallen victim to the USPS, like the first one.
I’m one state away from Eric and haven’t received the second one that he mailed last Tuesday.

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
We just got word that a Christmas present my daughter sent on December 14th has finally made it from Philadelphia to NY. I just checked: it would have taken 61 hours to walk it here.

bobbo

Gold Level Sponsor
Greetings from the Great White North. Calendar arrived yesterday.
Many thanks to those who spent endless hours on its publication.
Well worth the effort you put in.
Gets my donation renewal for next year.
Cheers Bob

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
Glad you got it Bob! Mail is slow everywhere-I just got a member's envelope returned to me today because it had a bad address and I had mailed it on Dec 21st! So Bob Snyder in PA I have sent you an email.