• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Wanted: right side FUEL TANK series 3

fonz

Silver Level Sponsor
Wanted: right side FUEL TANK series 3. PRICE WITH SHIPPING TO 34470 ? Are series 3,4,5 Tanks the same, (Fit wise) ? THANK YOU

Last edited:

260Alpine

Silver Level Sponsor
65-68 16 gallon, you have to cut the trunk out and drop it to fit on square tube frame welded in. Joel had a write up and pictures but they are gone. I might have saved them, I'll look.

Last edited:

fonz

Silver Level Sponsor
65-66 16 gallon, you have to cut the trunk out and drop it to fit on square tube frame welded in. Joel had a write up and pictures but they are gone. I might have saved them, I'll look.

Wish I would have thought of that BEFORE "replacing the trunk Floor" . LOL

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
Look up Falcon Ranchero Mustang tanks. If you're state uses Hayes evap bellows on gas station pumps you'll want to be thinking about the filler neck placement as well. With the stock filler and tank it's a PiTA

fonz

Silver Level Sponsor
I found a Right side. May just run that. not like this car will ever be a long trip car .LOL Thanks