• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

A new addition to the Forum!

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
Welcome to a new section of the forum: Free to a Good Home. Please use this section if you have a Sunbeam or Sunbeam parts, tools or related items you want give away. Asking someone to pay for shipping is fine, but please keep shipping charges reasonable.

Last edited:

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
And, Kevin: thanks for pointing out the error in my original description. I have changed "something" above to "a Sunbeam or Sunbeam parts, tools or related items". You'll have to go somewhere else to give your mother-in-law away.

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
I'll talk to Greggers about setting up a new section for this. But, keep in mind, you may only be able to trade.

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Perhaps this Free to a Good Home should be for the receiving person's "needs" and not for resale ?

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
I've been suggesting that for sale sections be broken up so there's better exposure. The format I suggested was like CAT forum but no separate sections for Modified . Big sites like TheSamba and TheCABE are a great eBay alternative. Given the new taxes eBay fee additions it's nice. It's great to have an alternative.

Top posting AKA bumping is a hassle . A cycle group I'm a member of always has a free pile at it's tech day where we help the nubes.
Free is good I gave away a rear end.

Jaars

Gold Level Sponsor
And I have a S2 hardtop in primer, no hardware. and pick-up only, but for free! Robert in NH.

61Beamer

Donation Time
Really??! I'd love a hardtop for my series 2. Lol, it's not even drivable but I'm already looking for accessories...

Wayne67vert

Donation Time
My Alpine is gone. I have spares left over that I'm giving away for free.
series 3 motor and transmission,
stromburg carbs and manifolds,
gas tank, drivers side,
starter cores,
exhaust headers,
seat for series 5 passenger with track
drivers side seat track,
body parts..passenger door, back 1/2 of rear fenders, trunk lid,
other misc parts
located in Sanford, Florida
DM for more info

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
Thanks for doing this, Wayne. That is very generous of you. I suggest you re-post this as a new thread in this forum to be sure it is seen by as many members as possible.