• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

WANTED: 1 left falcon 289 exhaust manifold

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
Wow, wish I was a moderator and could edit other threads to Ford stock manifolds. Most times you can edit your own postings . This is supposed to be a good place to learn how to fix it right or personalized to taste or pocketbook.

I was asked the other day for a stock part that's pretty rare, by a restorer. When I told him a hundred bucks he said I can make it for that much and I said go ahead don't you charge like $95 an hour. Then it was, "I want to have original parts on my car." Normally I would say call me when you make up your mind talk to you later. I hope everyone can chill out.

fonz

Silver Level Sponsor
Jerry was good enough to Give me a "front engine plate", He has a gorgeous black Tiger Track Car. So I no longer need Any "Tiger"specific manifolds. I will just use 2 falcon left manifolds. I'm not trying to "offend" anyone. if I think a price is too high for "my purpose" , I just decline. If there is so much "offense taken", maybe I should just not post anymore. seems to be very thin skin here by some.

studmobile

Diamond Level Sponsor
I do think sometimes we can get a bit too personal on this forum. Personally, I hope you continue to post. I would like to see how the engine plate idea works out, have never even heard of these before. GLWTR- good luck with the restoration! David

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
NOTICE TO ALL. Please refrain from constant replies back and forth causing additional non-constructive replies.

Thanks to all for civil manners.

260Alpine

Silver Level Sponsor
That manifold was only available for 63 260 V8 in a Falcon. I've seen them popup on Ebay now and then. Have you tried the one you have on the right side?

fonz

Silver Level Sponsor
YES,I have a manifold of that number ( a left,)ON the Right side ! WITH the "Front mounting Plate", it works out perfect. now I need one for the drivers side or the passenger side. that # manifold Works fine on BOTH sides. ( Thats Not a "guess", I installed that manifold on Both sides to make sure)