• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Late Series Alpine & Tiger Hardtop on ebay

Aladin Sane

Diamond Level Sponsor
Very odd. It is listed as being located in the small city i live in. I dont know any other local sunbeam owners.

Bill Blue

Platinum Level Sponsor
Looks like a wonderful opportunity for anybody looking for a hardtop. Looks like it does not use the trunk hinge as a mounting point, which may be a good thing. I have heard many horror stories about getting everything on the stock top to properly line up and engage. That makes top installation a semi permanent thing.
I'm not in the market, but still feel fortunate that it is not closer to us as the hardtop we have suits our needs very well.

Bill

Aladin Sane

Diamond Level Sponsor
So I got a message back from the seller of this hardtop. He was excited to learn there was another Sunbeam owner in the area. He says he has quite a few parts available, so as I start putting my car together, I have a local source to check.

tylerite3124

Platinum Level Sponsor
So I got a message back from the seller of this hardtop. He was excited to learn there was another Sunbeam owner in the area. He says he has quite a few parts available, so as I start putting my car together, I have a local source to check.

Nice to have someone close by to source parts for your Alpine.

Rick