• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Hardtop

Fergusonic

Donation Time
Not mine but seen on Facebook's Marketplace, Indianapolis, In: (Just type in Sunbeam Alpine in the SEARCH box on marketplace, Indy)
Late model Steel Hardtop, looks to have surface rust only, side glass included, trim pieces. It's in Dundas, IL and he has it advertised at only$800.00.

just passing the info.....

Patoturbo

Donation Time
Hi ,you helped me in the past with a tranny selector , I was wondering how did your new aluminum radiator worked out ?( I'm seriously considering one since I cannot get rid of running too close to overheating) Did you get a 2 or 3 row???( please advice which one you would recommend )& last ; I need a thermostat cover housing for my 67 SV.by chance you may have one in good condition ? Thanks Ernesto