• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Looking for front drivers side fender (wing) series 2 Alpine

londoner

Donation Time
Hi I am looking for the front drivers side fender. I dont need the whole thing, mainly the forward part around the headlight. I am in New Hampshire. Much appreciated! John

jdoclogan

Platinum Level Sponsor
John, I have a Series I parts car with your required front fender component. Note: the parking light is for Series I and II but can be adapted for later Series.

upload_2020-7-14_9-48-24.pngupload_2020-7-14_9-48-41.pngupload_2020-7-14_9-49-0.png

upload_2020-7-14_9-49-20.png I could cut it where you can see the black marker pen line to the right of the photo on the left.

If you can use it send a private message.
Cheers
Jerry

londoner

Donation Time
John, I have a Series I parts car with your required front fender component. Note: the parking light is for Series I and II but can be adapted for later Series.

View attachment 20447View attachment 20448View attachment 20449

View attachment 20450 I could cut it where you can see the black marker pen line to the right of the photo on the left.

If you can use it send a private message.
Cheers
Jerry
Hi Jerry. Thanks for getting in touch. I am interested!! Is that section solid? Any previous damage? . On my car there is old accident damage with 1/4 inch of bondo. And rust
I have attached a picture
Thanks. John

Attachments

• 20200106_132320.jpg
    20200106_132320.jpg
    322 KB · Views: 20