• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Cool New Seats!

alpine_64

Donation Time
Id be cautious on the longevity of the cheaper classic bucket seats, they Look great to start woth but the vynils and leatherettes they use degrade quite quickly as do the seat foams quite often.

Id run a check on various forums about people's long term experiences with them. Just a cautionary heads up.

Nothing against this specific brand but ive seen quite a few similar seats with people unhappy about the lack of durability

65beam

Donation Time
Those seats would be as uncomfortable as the seats in a LeMans. We've considered pulling out the best set of early seats in the attic, recover and install in the RHD LeMans.

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
Reminds me of all my 34 waist pants that I haven't been able to get rid of. I'll fit them someday.
All kidding aside they look great I wish they made something that could take advantage of that small amount of reclining that we do get before hitting the parcel tray. Okay let's add the old guy sayings you get what you pay for... I'd say anything you can put in with eight bolts in under an hour is something fun to play with.

PROCRAFT

Donation Time
Reminds me of all my 34 waist pants that I haven't been able to get rid of. I'll fit them someday.
All kidding aside they look great I wish they made something that could take advantage of that small amount of reclining that we do get before hitting the parcel tray. Okay let's add the old guy sayings you get what you pay for... I'd say anything you can put in with eight bolts in under an hour is something fun to play with.
There to f*#&+g narrow period.