• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Early Series Parts

Bill Eisinger

Platinum Level Sponsor
I’m not sure what/if the market is for this stuff so I thought I’d post it and if there’s any interest we can discuss further. As some of you know I’m building a SI V6 conversion and have upgraded to an SV suspension and rear end. I also have quite a few SII and SII parts from a couple of cars I acquired for their sheet metal.

I have a complete front and rear suspension from the SI as well as most of the same from the SII and III cars. Also have some miscellaneous things from the SII-SIII cars like a console, windshield frame, as well as other things.

I have a complete engine and manual transmission (minus the bell housing) from the SI car. Have original (I believe) SI tach and speedometer.

Everything is pretty rusty/dirty but I can clean/media blast parts as necessary if there is interest.

Shoot me a PM for questions or inquiries of other items.

I don’t necessarily want to give any of this away but I recognize the cost for shipping some of these things from Boise (like the engine) makes it prohibitive for many of the items.

Tsmith5021

Bronze Level Sponsor
I am looking for a very good used(no pitting) windshield frame and dash bezels(plastic names) for a series 2. I also need a good or nos emergency brake handle assembly.

alpine_64

Donation Time
I am looking for a very good used(no pitting) windshield frame and dash bezels(plastic names) for a series 2. I also need a good or nos emergency brake handle assembly.
A series I/II frame shouldnt really pit as they are brass, however make sure you get a SII frame, they have a kink at the base of the a pillar where the SI is straight. The top and bottom parts of the frame are interchangeable

tylerite3124

Platinum Level Sponsor
I make plastic reproduction dash switch bezels for the Series I & II Alpine. They are flat, not concave as originals but look nice mounted. The pictures below show what they look like. $49 for a set of 4 with FREE shipping anywhere in the USA. You can contact me at tylerite3124@gmail.com if you have any questions.

Rick

Attachments

• bezels (3).JPG
    bezels (3).JPG
    119 KB · Views: 52
  • bezels (2).JPG
    bezels (2).JPG
    116 KB · Views: 47
  • bezels (1).JPG
    bezels (1).JPG
    130.5 KB · Views: 49

Bill Eisinger

Platinum Level Sponsor
I have a complete SII windshield frame....it is definitely driver quality...I would have it re-chromed if it were me although a good polishing will probably bring it back to life considerably...some light bubbling in the chrome and the bottom frame piece has one stud partially broken...easy repair.

Also have a second set of the SII side pieces...same condition.

PM me if interested and I can send photos, etc

cdk84

Donation Time
Hello Bill,

Do you have a pair of the vertical chrome trim parts that form the front window guide? These mount at the leading edge of the door.

If you need a photo of the part I'm trying to describe, please let me know.

Thank you in advance for your help,

David