• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Windshield wiper motor "67 replacement

philt

Donation Time
After a rebuild and a trip to a small engine repair shop, the wiper motor core on my 67 is pronounced
as"fried".
Anyone refer to a source or have a OEM for a replacement?
Phil in Nashville
pwtrusty@yahoo.com

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Have you determined it is in fact fried? Have you checked the ground? Followed the wiring to the switch?

Gary T

Gold Level Sponsor
I got my two speed wiper motor rebuilt by East Coast Jaguar and it is better than new. They offer to totally rebuild it with new wires, paint and proper color codes. You can get a rebuilt unit by sending your motor or $150.00 core charge. Phone number is 302-475-7200. They are on Ebay and I have no connection with seller, except as a customer.

philt

Donation Time
Yep spoke with John, installed the replacement unit today. Good service, will buy there again.