• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

1592cc Engine & 1725cc parts for sale

mamoose124

Gold Level Sponsor
I am downsizing and losing my shop. I really need to find homes for a 1592cc engine and a 1725cc engine block. I live in Gordonsville Virginia so if you live near me and are interested in the engines, come pick them up. I don’t have room for the other parts either, so I will ship: you pay for the part and shipping & fees.

1592cc engine (was running fine when removed; missing water pump)
1725cc two radiators
1725cc block (may need slight milling)
1725cc pistons & rods
1725cc crankshaft
1725cc camshaft
1725cc flywheel
1725cc timing cover
Exhaust manifold
Two SII coolant reservoirs
SII front springs
SII Upper & Lower A-frame arms
Reconditioned heater core
Heater blower motor
Five SII steel wheels w/hubcaps & chrome surrounds
Pair of engine to gearbox stiffeners
Original oil cooler
Two-speed wiper motor mechanism

mamoose124

Gold Level Sponsor
I'm replying to my own thread because there doesn't seem to be any way to edit my previous list of parts for sale. Here is the list with prices.

1725cc two radiators (used) each @……………………………..…..$100.00
1725cc block (used, may need slight milling)...……………..…..$200.00
1725cc pistons & rods (used)………………………………….…...…..$150.00
1725cc crankshaft (used) ………………..…………………...………...$250.00
1725cc camshaft (used)……………………………………………….….$160.00
1725cc flywheel(used) …………………………………………………….$ 75.00
1725cc timing cover (used) …………………………….............…….$ 50.00
1592cc engine was running fine when removed (missing,
fuel pump, carbs, flywheel) …….............…...................…..……$350.00
SII coolant reservoir used (used) ……………………………….…...$100.00
SII front coil springs (used)……………………….………….…..……$ 75.00
SII Upper & Lower A-frame arms (used)……………..……….…. $150.00
Reconditioned heater core……………………………….……….….…$200.00
Heater Blower motor assembly (used)……….…………….….…..$150.00
Four SII wheels w/original hubcaps & chrome trim ring…...$400.00
Pair of engine-to-gearbox stiffeners……………………………..….$ 75.00
Original oil cooler w/hoses (used)………………………….…....….$150.00
Two-speed wiper motor mechanism (used)…………....…....….$ 50.00

mamoose124

Gold Level Sponsor
What, no takers? If my prices are too high, try a counter offer! I especially need to get rid of the engines. Will deal.
Again, I'm responding to my own thread but don't know how else to keep things together. If there is a better way, let me know.

husky drvr

Platinum Level Sponsor
Mike,

If you need to edit, when you are logged in, the bottom line of your post below your stored signature should have an "edit" option.

Hope This Helps

Last edited:

mamoose124

Gold Level Sponsor
HTH,
Unless I just don't get it, the only edit feature available for a previously posted item is an option to edit the title. My problem was that I listed the sale items but did not include prices. Later, I attempted to edit my list to include the prices but could not do so. So, I just replied to my own parts list by resubmitting the list with the prices.

Greggers

SAOCA Vice President
Platinum Level Sponsor
Unless I just don't get it, the only edit feature available for a previously posted item is an option to edit the title.

I just checked, and your user level has the ability to edit your own post forever. I’ll look into it further.

husky drvr

Platinum Level Sponsor
HTH,
Unless I just don't get it, the only edit feature available for a previously posted item is an option to edit the title. My problem was that I listed the sale items but did not include prices. Later, I attempted to edit my list to include the prices but could not do so. So, I just replied to my own parts list by resubmitting the list with the prices.

Mike,

IDK, seems to work for me. Maybe because you are the initial poster, you have an additional option. Hopefully Greggers will chime in with more knowledge

PLEASE REREAD AT MY POST ABOVE

Last edited:

Greggers

SAOCA Vice President
Platinum Level Sponsor
I can force the system to show me what life is like for someone else. With mamoose’s permissions, I can see the “edit” link at the bottom of my own post as shown in the image below. I can edit my own post, but not Husky’s.

0BF5CD6B-CF4A-4B9D-A77F-0CA3DC37021F.jpeg

mamoose124

Gold Level Sponsor
Thanks, everyone for your help with the editing problem I had. I just tried Greggers' suggestion and it works. I really can't explain why I couldn't do it previously. Again, thanks to you all.

Gordon Holsinger

Diamond Level Sponsor
I am downsizing and losing my shop. I really need to find homes for a 1592cc engine and a 1725cc engine block. I live in Gordonsville Virginia so if you live near me and are interested in the engines, come pick them up. I don’t have room for the other parts either, so I will ship: you pay for the part and shipping & fees.

1725cc two radiators
1725cc pistons & rods
1725cc crankshaft
1725cc camshaft
1725cc flywheel
1725cc timing cover
Exhaust manifold
SII front springs
Heater blower motor
Original oil cooler
I live in Purcellville Va send me a pm with your address

BERNARD ROSE

Donation Time
If you still have it, how much would you accept for the 1592cc engine? I am located near Montreal, and the cost of getting it here, plus the exchange is expensive, so I would need some extra incentive to buy it. I would be interested to have it as a spare for my '61 Alpine.

cdnradio

Donation Time

1725cc two radiators
1725cc pistons & rods
1725cc crankshaft
1725cc camshaft
1725cc flywheel
1725cc timing cover
Exhaust manifold
SII front springs
Heater blower motor
Original oil cooler
Hello. I am interested in the front coil springs. Can you give me the height and OD (I need the OD around 4.5" and around 11.5" tall. Thanks

Gordon Holsinger

Diamond Level Sponsor

1725cc two radiators
1725cc pistons & rods
1725cc crankshaft
1725cc camshaft
1725cc flywheel
1725cc timing cover
Exhaust manifold
SII front springs