• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

1725 Valve seals

Tim R

Silver Level Sponsor

This is from the Sunbeam Alpine Channel on YouTube that we run from the UK and may assist.

Tim R

puff4

Platinum Level Sponsor
I put Teflon hat seals on mine when I rebuilt the motor. They work great.

nsbluenose

Silver Level Sponsor
Thanks for all the replies, the video speaks a thousand words, showed me exactly what I needed to know.

Tim R

Silver Level Sponsor
nsbluenose I am glad the video helped you. There are over 50 videos on The Sunbeam Alpine Channel on YouTube now covering all manner of jobs that we all have to do on our Alpines. We encourage anyone who owns an Alpine to subscribe to the channel (it doesn't cost anything) and you will then be notified every time a new video is posted.

Rim R