• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

S1 Alpine parting out

absunbeam

Platinum Level Sponsor
Parting out 1960 S1 Alpine, good hardtop, hard boot, side hinge glove box(opens to the passenger side RH), some bits. Also have SV parts also. Not pretty to look at but still has usable parts. Located in SE Wisc.IMG_2721.JPGIMG_2722.JPGIMG_2723.JPGIMG_2730.JPG

absunbeam

Platinum Level Sponsor
Here's the interior shots.

Attachments

• IMG_2720.JPG
    IMG_2720.JPG
    254.8 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_2725.JPG
    IMG_2725.JPG
    281.5 KB · Views: 140

bernd_st

Bronze Level Sponsor
Great, thanks. Overall condition reminds me of my S1 when I got it. Especially the rotten sills & floor panels.
Anyhow I'm looking for gearbox oil dipstick. If it's still there - under the gearbox tunnel rubber plug - would appreciate if you could save it for me. Rest via PM ...

absunbeam

Platinum Level Sponsor
Getting things taken apart, lots of usable parts. Surprisingly the motor turns over. Sat under a deck in Minnesota for 20+ years. Story was that Bill Jennings neighbor was taking it to the scrap yard so he got it parked under the deck. I got it from the estate sale. Will post more bits later.

absunbeam

Platinum Level Sponsor
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg S1 Hardtop for sale, good chrome, has headliner bows, missing rear window & chrome surround. $200 obo pick up only or can deliver to the United in LaCrosse in August.

paul.pb1

Donation Time
Parting out 1960 S1 Alpine, good hardtop, hard boot, side hinge glove box(opens to the passenger side RH), some bits. Also have SV parts also. Not pretty to look at but still has usable parts. Located in SE Wisc.View attachment 16278View attachment 16279View attachment 16280View attachment 16281
Hi
I can see the front valance is a bit damaged - if thats all its issues ie not rusted out, I'd buy it of you can get it off (cut around or drill out spots welds) let me know OK thx

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Al, For dib's on the steering column surround, just for a pattern to help me with the Electric Power Steering (EPS)....