• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Great Scot! British Car Show 2019

sammaw@bellsout

Silver Level Sponsor
Great Scot! British Car Show

Joint Salute to the US and Scottish Military

Saturday May 25, 2019 - Furman University

Featured Marque - Mini's Classic and Modern

Please join us on the beautiful, shaded mall of Furman University in Greenville, South Carolina for an exciting and unique Classic British Car Show on Saturday, May 25, 2019. All British cars are eligible. Prizes to include First, Second, and Third Place in Class, and Best of Show, as chosen by participants’ vote. These, and other Special Awards will be presented at the conclusion of the Show.

Hey Guys, Hope y'all can make it. Registration info is at www.sbmoc.com. Preregister online for a free t-shirt, by May 14th

Thanks,

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
I'm planning to attend and enjoy the huge shade trees where some of the most beautiful cars are found....

Don't forget to come to the Columbia Event April 5 & 6.....

sammaw@bellsout

Silver Level Sponsor
Hi Guys, Time is growing short to pre-register for the Great Scot! show, so register now to get a free t-shirt and to be eligible for the door prize drawings. If you had pre registered last year, and didn't make it to the show, I will have last years t-shirts for pick up. See you there!

www.sbmoc.com

bulldurham

Platinum Level Sponsor
It was a beautiful day in Greenville for the car show. Several nice Alpines showed up along w/ the nicest Imp
I have ever seen and it was driven a good distance to get there. Enjoyed meeting and talking w/ the owners.
Didn't seem to be as many cars this year.?? A bit on the warm side but those huge oak trees provided great shade.
A great venue for showing cars,
Thanks, Sam and company.