• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Capri Ghia wheels

sunalp

Diamond Level Sponsor
Hi George,
Yep, sold to me! They were originally for my SV, but wound up on my old SIV instead.
Nice wheels! They look great on an Alpine!
Noticed that they have the caps too! Bonus as they are hard to find.

Cheers!
Steve

greenbean

Donation Time
I had those exact wheels on my Series V and they looked great as they are a unique type wheel. I had them powdercoated and got MG center caps (they fit perfect) and added had a Sunbeam decal to put on the caps --- it was a really nice look:)

buckalpine3

Donation Time
Though wheels were sold to a Capri guy I still have lug nuts available. Bought them from Doug Jennings who used them on a special racing wheel. They are sleeved to fit 12mm wheel hole and 7/16 stud. He had a machinist make them.