• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Brake Servo

Eleven

Platinum Level Sponsor
I need a rebuildable brake server, or better yet, a functioning one. My SV has never had one but with a new brake master it is a real shove to stop. Thanks!

Acollin

Donation Time
There is a guy on eBay that will sell a set up for about $325 -- rebuilt and ready to go. I wrote him and asked if there is a core exchange discount. He said he would provide a $60 discount when accepting your old rebuild able.

I have not done anything for myself yet. I have a series v and am not running with the booster out.
I do not know this person or his work, but it seemed a reasonable option to me. Know that I am not endorsing this man or his work

volvoguys

Diamond Level Sponsor
$265 plus a core for a rebuilt 5" or 7" servo is a steal. Andrew, you got a link you can supply?
Mark ..... volvoguys

Eleven

Platinum Level Sponsor
Thanks guys. I am going to go without after all. Rechecked every thing for the 10th time and found a drum that was not adjusted right. Boy am sure I did that and checked it more than once. I think my evil twin Skippy snuck out last night.