• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

A Question of Quality

Hillman

Gold Level Sponsor
VB has windshields on for $109 now. Worth risking quality/fit wise?

Neither VB nor SS have SI-II windshield rubber. will the late stuff do in a pinch?

alpine_64

Donation Time
VB has windshields on for $109 now. Worth risking quality/fit wise?

Neither VB nor SS have SI-II windshield rubber. will the late stuff do in a pinch?

Yes to the late seal... But McGregor in Canada have correct profile seal for the windshield butvnot molded corners

65beam

Donation Time
quality

The windshields are not a problem. They fit good. I have them in the series 4 & 5. I know of several Tigers that also have them installed. Since it's very hard to load a decent photo on this forum I could send you a photo if I had your e mail.

T L Alfreno

Donation Time
Have you tried Classic Sunbeams? When I needed door seals, Sunbeam Specialties was out of stock and wasn't sure when or if he'd have it in. I called Classic Sunbeam and they still had it. SS & CS share a lot of the same suppliers.

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Hillman, I bought one of VB's windshields for one of my SV's a couple years ago for about the same price. Fit and looks nice and a great buy!

I also buy from CS in New York! They are excellent suppliers for me,

DanR