• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Color codes

skywords

Donation Time
I have found my new wire harness and started to install but to my dismay none of the color codes match the wire diagrams in the MM. Anyone else have this problem?

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Where did you get the harness ? That might give a clue as to what colour code to use....

DanR

mikephillips

Donation Time
What year/series Alpine?? If it is a late series IV, there is an undocumented difference where it actually uses a series V harness with a generator circuit rather than an alternator. I've never run across this change in the shop manuals.

skywords

Donation Time
It is an early series I car with a very low serial number. I'm sure some you veteran beamers would laugh at my delima