• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

early stromberg 150 floats needed..

midage55

Silver Level Sponsor
after assembling the 67 and driving last year it seems winter has taking a toll on my floats...they are both leaking gas into the floats....so...looking for replacement used floats as I too am not able to find replacements...spring is in the air.....Need some driving time in the ole 67.....pls respond to midage43@yahoo.com ...thx...chris
also has anyone tried to recoat the floats to seal them...mine are made of some kinda plastic with like a rubberized coating on them....

Fastback

Donation Time
Parts source

You could also try Joe Curto in Queens, NY. All he does are carb rebuilds and parts supplies, primarily SU's for MG's, Triumphs, Jags, etc. But aslo Strombergs and Zeniths - just British stuff. Reliable and knowledgeable.

http://joecurto.com/contact

Hope it helps. Will scrounge my box of parts and see if I have a set.

Wayne

P. Scofield

Bronze Level Sponsor
I use POR 15 gas tank sealant with great success. I would tink you could "dip" those floats in POR to forever seal.

midage55

Silver Level Sponsor
stromberg floats

many thx.....I ordered new ones and am gonna to try KWIK POLY on the originals............this site is a life saver for the sunbeam......THX All...chris

midage55

Silver Level Sponsor
KWIK POLY for floats in the stromberg

I recently tried the KWIK POLY on the floats and it worked great....it was warm here in Washington state when I mixed up the KWIK POLY....it was only in a liquid state for maybe 90 seconds...but....it sealed the floats...just saying......cs

P. Scofield

Bronze Level Sponsor
Dip them in POR 15 gas tank sealer. If you don't want to buy a whole can just for these, send them to me as I have partial can.