• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Wheel Trim Rings

Mike Armstrong

Bronze Level Sponsor
Looking for a set of the non-slotted, solid wheel trim (beauty) rings (no hub caps needed). Slightly ugly is fine. Thanks

Last edited:

Mike Armstrong

Bronze Level Sponsor
HI Mike,

Again, Kelly may have these for sale. He is planning to replace his stock wheels. You might check with him.

Rich

Weird, but seriously I was just now thinking about Kelly mentioning he was getting his wheels replaced. I'll give him a call.

SoCal'beaming

Donation Time
Looked on craigs list ... none .... Some guy is selling 2 in single auctions on ebay for $130.00ea. ... and there not perfect either .... JEZ!:eek:

... I'll ask around mike ... all I have extra are some center caps ... I should have bought the extras from the guy I bought mine from ... live, learn and Hoard I guess.

..... David

hartmandm

Diamond Level Sponsor
Mike,

Just double checking that you know those solid "rimfinishers" were not used on Series V. I thought you were going for an 'unrestored' stock look with your car. :)

Mike

Mike Armstrong

Bronze Level Sponsor
Looked on craigs list ... none .... Some guy is selling 2 in single auctions on ebay for $130.00ea. ... and there not perfect either .... JEZ!:eek:

... I'll ask around mike ... all I have extra are some center caps ... I should have bought the extras from the guy I bought mine from ... live, learn and Hoard I guess.

..... David

Ya, $130! Geez.

Thanks for asking David.

Mike Armstrong

Bronze Level Sponsor
Mike,

Just double checking that you know those solid "rimfinishers" were not used on Series V. I thought you were going for an 'unrestored' stock look with your car. :)

Mike

Hi Mike.

Yup, non-stock for my SV but I'm not fond of the 'dog bowl' hub caps and the rings will go nicely with my wheel center caps.

W2 & Lora

Donation Time
Mike,

I went up and looked through the stash of parts I received with the Sunbeam. I have 4 rings in good shape that are fairly narrow compared to 2 others that are in OK shape and are about twice as wide. Any way to tell if these are what you need?

W2

Mike Armstrong

Bronze Level Sponsor
Mike,

I went up and looked through the stash of parts I received with the Sunbeam. I have 4 rings in good shape that are fairly narrow compared to 2 others that are in OK shape and are about twice as wide. Any way to tell if these are what you need?

W2

Hi, thanks, I appreciate you checking for me, I should have noted that another forum member is sending me a set.

However, the 'two are narrow and two are twice as wide' part is interesting. I assume the 'solid' trim rings only came on the early series cars and that they were only one width.

Does anyone know if the solid trim rings came in two widths?