• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Wanted series I , II ,III

Superleggo

Donation Time
Hi I am looking for a series I, II or III high wing Sunbeam Alpine. I am not really looking for a car that needs work if it is powder blue with wire wheels. Otherwise would consider a project car if not a complete rust bucket!

Any offers

Lester

Donation Time
Series III for sale

My numbers matching, '63 series III is for sale. I've finally decided to let her go. I have been wanting to restore it for 7 years. Sat in a pole barn, not a rust bucket but needs body work (old bondo chipping out) and new floors. A new battery and distributor and she'd be purring again. I'll get current pics together. I want this to go to an enthusiast and if it's parted out, I don't want to hear about it. I have everything for the car, along with some new rubber and roll of matching vinyl to cover panels. Good solid car needs much work. More details to come, giving you a heads up before I spread the word. There are 7 year old pics on my profile. Let me know if you're interested.
Lester