• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

rootes tools

SIVAllan

Gold Level Sponsor
looks like they don't ship outside the U.K.

Are they tools for our Alpines? I wasn't sure. I'd be happy to ask permission to bid if they are the right tools.

Perhaps we could do a "club bid" and let the club own/loan them, if they are the right ones.

alpineclive

Diamond Level Sponsor
Hi

If you really want them I'd be happy to act as the local freight forwarder :)
I will be away for a couple of weeks but could ship them when I get back...I have no idea how much it would cost but I'd be happy to help

Best regards
Clive

65beam

Donation Time
tools

allan,
I don't see anything that I've ever seen in doug's shop. the seller seems to think they're from the 50's.

SIVAllan

Gold Level Sponsor
Thanks Bob,

Our Alpines date to the 50's ? :)

But the point is well made - if the scarce tools
are only museum pieces - don't need them.

alpineclive

Diamond Level Sponsor
No interest therefore I won t do anything :)

Best regards
Clive

Hi

If you really want them I'd be happy to act as the local freight forwarder :)
I will be away for a couple of weeks but could ship them when I get back...I have no idea how much it would cost but I'd be happy to help

Best regards
Clive