• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Harrington

Series3Scott

Co-Founder/Past President
Platinum Level Sponsor
His description says Series I but the VIN tag is clearly a Series II serial number.

alpine_64

Donation Time
Looks like a great project.... I really liked the early finned Harringtons. I would even modify my SII with those parts! :D

mattinoz

Donation Time
That VIN does appear on the Harrington site registry with the same first registered date of 15 June 1961, so it may very well be legit. But gee it had a lot of poor quality panel work done, LH sill (rocker), valance, headlight pieces and lower guard panels as well as the RH floor pan and trans tunnel.

alpineclive

Diamond Level Sponsor
Hi
I visited the car on Saturday and although there is a lot of poor repair work done on the car, it does appear to be a genuine article. Holes in the body line up with the roof and the small trim parts. All the plates with numbers are in the right places and the engine block number matches.