• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

series v hardtop

delta5

Donation Time
Hello all,
i have a factory hardtop and many other sunbeam parts in original boxes that came with my purchase of a 67 series 5.
im considering selling the hardtop and would like to get a relative value for one of these.
it is in original black paint, and all metal trim and rubber trim is like new. all the parts are there.
the windows are flawless and the plexiglass is unmarked...remarkable..
there is one small ding about the size of a dime where it appears a stone hit the top.it is on the top by the front bow...pretty small
the inside liner was perfect however somwhere in its past a mouse chewed a holein the front and chewed a hole on the way out in the back. would be prety easy to have it redone. thats it....
would like to know its ballpark value
david

H One-Twenty

Donation Time
Judging from recent ebay sales it's worth at least $1K parted out ;)

Probably worth around $2K if it has original paint, no rust and has the rear stainless window surround.

hope this helps

alpine_64

Donation Time
David,

photos are worth a thousand words.. but if it is straight and has NO rust and all the parts are there.. you would be looking at 2500+

delta5

Donation Time
thanks guys i appreciate the estimate.
all the parts ,stainless trim etc all there and not a spec of rust
original black factory paint
thanks again,
david