• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

SII, III, V Parts for Sale

kwhite

Donation Time
No relation, just found on CL.

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/pts/3504877017.html

I have the following SII, SIII, and SV Sunbeam Alpine parts for sale:

SII:
Thermostat housing
Radiator
Exhaust manifold
Idler arm
Tie rod assemblies
Gas Pedal linkage
Hood prop

SIII:
Passenger door shell
Windshield w/frame
Gas pedal linkage
Door glass

SV:
Hood
Trunklid w/ALPINE letters
Instruments - speedo, fuel, oil pressure
Speedo cable
Rear brake stuff - shoes, backing plates, wheel cylinders, clips, hardware, park brake linkage
Front brake stuff - spindles, rotors, hubs, calipers
Driveshaft
Radiator
Hood prop
Door latch, linkage, handle, window crank mech.
Door qtr windows w/frame
Lower dash frame
Plastic dash
Trunk springs/w lock hinges
Shifter metal cover piece
Bellhousing
Rear transmission mount
Fender braces
Steel wheels
Hub caps
Cowl vent louvers
headlight buckets
Grille chrome pieces
Fender ALPINE emblems

1725 Engine Pieces:
Block, crank, rods/pistons, exhaust manifold, fan blade, pulleys, starter, oil pan, oil pump, cam w/lifters, timing cover, front engine mount, lifter cover, harmonic balancer, pushrods, rocker arm assembly, timing chain w/gears and tensioner, distributor, dipstick, valve cover, bolts, hardware, oil line

All items are in useable condition and will be very reasonable in price. Please contact me at 316-796-zero-one-nine-eight for questions or pictures. Thanks, Jim

FLYFISHRMIKE

Donation Time
Convertable Top Female Mounting Bracket

I AM LOOKING FOR THE PIECE THAT THE CONVERTABLE TOP CLIOS INTO. iT IS ABOUT 1.5 INCHES ACROSS . iT IS LOCATED ON THE TOP OF THE WINDSHIELD ABOUT 12 INCHES FROM THE OUTSIDE EDGE.

dO YOU HAVE ONE?

tHANK yOU,

mIKE hARRIGAN

alpine_64

Donation Time
I AM LOOKING FOR THE PIECE THAT THE CONVERTABLE TOP CLIOS INTO. iT IS ABOUT 1.5 INCHES ACROSS . iT IS LOCATED ON THE TOP OF THE WINDSHIELD ABOUT 12 INCHES FROM THE OUTSIDE EDGE.

dO YOU HAVE ONE?

tHANK yOU,

mIKE hARRIGAN

Mike,

I think you will find he was just posting the parts listed on craiglist in case any of us were looking.. he is not selling the parts personally.