1. Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible.

Enjoy.

Dismiss Notice
Wayne67vert
Last Activity:
May 19, 2019 at 10:41 AM
Birthday:
Oct 5, 1948 (Age: 70)

Share This Page

Wayne67vert

First Gear, Male, 70, from 32771

Silver Level Sponsor

What's fair for the bumper and how can we get together? May 14, 2019 at 7:11 PM

Wayne67vert was last seen:
May 19, 2019 at 10:41 AM
    1. JackSun
      JackSun
      Great ! Think you got a v.g. deal . My email is : jsmithschick@gmail.com
      Don't know if he sent you other pics ? email me & I'll fwd pics & discuss bumper .
      Thanks , Jack
    2. Wayne67vert
      Wayne67vert
      What's fair for the bumper and how can we get together?
    3. Wayne67vert
      Wayne67vert
      JackSun, I have made arrangements to buy this body shell. I plan to pick it up next Friday afternoon 'May 24'.
    4. JackSun
      JackSun
      Saw your post .... there is a " looks like S-5 " body shell , listed on C.L. in Austin , TX
      for 300 bucks .... perhaps , the cowl & bonnet hinge panel could help ? I'm in OKC
      & c/b interested in the rear bumper ? I doubt , they will separate as it was a stage prop .
      Perhaps we could work something to get the parts ? Someone else may need ....boot lid ,
      bonnet , fender ........? Someone else c/b closer ?
      1. Wayne67vert
        Wayne67vert
        Sounds interesting. I am interested. I need several of those parts. Do you have a way to transport?
        May 13, 2019 at 11:17 PM
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 5, 1948 (Age: 70)
    Interests:
    old cars
    Vehicle:
    1968 Alpine