1. Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible.

Enjoy.

Dismiss Notice
Wayne67vert
Last Activity:
Aug 20, 2019 at 6:54 PM
Birthday:
Oct 5, 1948 (Age: 70)

Share This Page

Wayne67vert

First Gear, Male, 70, from 32771

Silver Level Sponsor

What's fair for the bumper and how can we get together? May 14, 2019

Wayne67vert was last seen:
Aug 20, 2019 at 6:54 PM
    1. JackSun
      JackSun
      Great ! Think you got a v.g. deal . My email is : jsmithschick@gmail.com
      Don't know if he sent you other pics ? email me & I'll fwd pics & discuss bumper .
      Thanks , Jack
    2. Wayne67vert
      Wayne67vert
      What's fair for the bumper and how can we get together?
    3. Wayne67vert
      Wayne67vert
      JackSun, I have made arrangements to buy this body shell. I plan to pick it up next Friday afternoon 'May 24'.
    4. JackSun
      JackSun
      Saw your post .... there is a " looks like S-5 " body shell , listed on C.L. in Austin , TX
      for 300 bucks .... perhaps , the cowl & bonnet hinge panel could help ? I'm in OKC
      & c/b interested in the rear bumper ? I doubt , they will separate as it was a stage prop .
      Perhaps we could work something to get the parts ? Someone else may need ....boot lid ,
      bonnet , fender ........? Someone else c/b closer ?
      1. Wayne67vert
        Wayne67vert
        Sounds interesting. I am interested. I need several of those parts. Do you have a way to transport?
        May 13, 2019
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 5, 1948 (Age: 70)
    Interests:
    old cars
    Vehicle:
    1968 Alpine