• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by Walt

1. W

New owner at Sunbeam Specialties (repeat posting)

Congratulations! Look forward to continuing a strong relationship with Sunbeam Specialties.
  2. W

Electrical Restoration

I am restoring a '61 Series II. Engine, transmission, all running gear has been completed. All body work and paint is restored. Now, I am stumped by the wiring. I've got the diagrams but don't fully understand the system and how things connect and sequence, which is all complicated by the...
  3. W

What is this pic?

I am in the process of restoring a '61 S II. I took my tank to a radiator repair shop. The cleaned it out, checked it out and sealed the inside of the tank. Nice job and very inexpensive.