• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by twospeed

1. almost done

almost done

My 63 SIII
  2. almost done

almost done

My 63 S III
  3. Now it has paint

Now it has paint

Finally ready to go back together.
  4. new rocker

new rocker

Spent 2 days with the tri-roller and tig to make up and install my new rocker.
  5. ready to work on

ready to work on

just cleaned up and ready
  6. cyl head rebuild

cyl head rebuild

Just pulled the head and starting to overhall it
  7. twospeed

63 Alpine for sale all rebuilt

Check my facebook pictures under tom gorney
  8. twospeed

63 Alpine for sale all rebuilt

Before I put this on ebay I thought I might give it a try here. 1963 sunbeam for sale--------- questions just ask
  9. twospeed

Top speed

Well I took my SIII out for a bast tonight and went as fast as 86mpr at 4500 rpm:s----not much left after that---is that OK for this motor? Plus more info-I did not belive my MPR gauge so I checked online with tire size and RPM;S and this is what it told me.
  10. twospeed

Hood support arm retaining pin?

Let me see if I could load a video of it working----soooo simple to use and make and works great
  11. twospeed

I used this little rod to hold my trunk up
  12. twospeed

No, I had a friend paint it to look like carbo-fiber.
  13. twospeed

This is what I did--hair-pin clip and small cable.
  14. twospeed

Nasa

Thank you so much,I have to look into it for next year.
  15. twospeed

Intake Manifold Drain Pipe

I took mine off and glad I did. Fix the carbs dont have fuel draining anyplace just another cause for a fire.