• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by Twoputt

1. T

1967 Sunbeam Alpine for Sale, Southern Pines, NC

1967 Sunbeam Alpine for sale, very good condition. All original equipment, runs great, needs new top $16,500
  2. T

Rear wheel hub leak/drip??

My 67 Alpine has developed a leak/drip coming from inside the left rear wheel hub, any ideas on what the cause/fix could be? Thanks for any input!
  3. T

Windshield Wipers and Top ?

the white cap with what appears to be a bolt is actually the chrome gas cap on a lawn mower in the background. I don't see where any adjustment can be made to the vertical frame where it sits on the chrome base, am I missing something? thanks all!!
  4. T

Can you send me a comparable picture of yours so I can see the difference? thanks
  5. T

Here are a couple of interior photos, anything stand out? thanks so much for your time!
  6. T

in your opinion is this fixable through adjustments? thanks!
  7. T

Here are 4 photos, 2 of each side. It sure appears that the top may not be the right one given the way the corners fit or don't fit
  8. T

Anyone purchased a replacement top from "Convertible Top Guys". Good quality, good fit??

Anyone purchased a replacement top from "Convertible Top Guys". Good quality, good fit??
  9. T

thanks Rick, I will have a look and compare your photos to the car. I sent the photos to a top manufacturer and his comments were that it didn't appear to be the right or correct top for the Sunbeam. He assures me his top is made to Sunbeam specs.
  10. T

Here are a couple of photos regarding the top not sealing or even coming close. My mechanic says the top is in good shape but there could be an issue with the frame. Can the frames be replaced? Any input would be much appreciated.
  11. T

thank you very much!
  12. T

thanks for the info, I will upload a couple of pictures for your opinion. thanks again!
  13. T

Speakers that fit

Just saw the photos of your dash and steering wheel, can you give me the info on where you got the new wheel and what style that is. Looks awesome! I'm a new owner and looking to make a few upgrades. thanks!!
  14. T

Speakers that fit

15. T

Can the glass be raised above the frame of the window?