• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

todd reid's latest activity

• todd reid
    todd reid replied to the thread Oil Pressure Relief Valve Mods.
    Tiger Tom had an update that made the OPRV adjustable. I can probably dig that out of my files if you can't find it.
  • todd reid
    todd reid replied to the thread Frustrated!.
    spraying with carb cleaner or brake cleaner will often help locate a vacuum leak - if that is in fact your problem. Several Utube...
  • todd reid
    have you considered that the seals in the master might have swelled and thus need more return force than the spring can supply? just a...
  • todd reid
    todd reid replied to the thread Brakes long pedal.
    I have done it myself with an appropriately sized 2x4 holding the pedal down, but a helper is the preferred method/
  • todd reid
    todd reid replied to the thread Slave Cylinder.
    I believe there are documented cases of DOT3 fluid attacking the rubber seals in Sunbeam hydraulic systems, so DOT4 would be the way to go.
  • todd reid
    todd reid replied to the thread Hardtop color?.
    I would vote for red (body color), of course the is an old saying about opinions.....
  • todd reid
    todd reid replied to the thread Alpine series 2 brakes.
    As you are probably aware, later Series Alpines and Tigers used a remote servo. Their mounting locations were different. If you google...