• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by stevenalcala

1. stevenalcala

New home for the Sebring Alpine 43

The Sebring has a new home. Good luck to the new owner. If anybody wants to talk to me about how this whole BAT thing went, I am scheduled to be at Streets of Willow on July 15th. running D.W.s Alpine. It's an hour and a half away, $20 to get into the track and its could be 100 degrees. Steven...
  2. stevenalcala

1962 Sebring Alpine Factory Team Car Coming up for Sale Soon

After over 20 years of ownership, I will be selling my Sebring Alpine this month on Bring-A-Trailer. This is one of three original factory team cars that ran in the 1962 12-Hours of Sebring. The car was driven by Tom Payne and Joe Sheppard to 9th in class and 32nd overall. The car has been...
  3. stevenalcala

Alpine Steering Wheel

I can sell this for $14 plus shipping. Steven A.
  4. stevenalcala

Body Parts , SII front clip, floor pans, ft. valances

Ft. clip $250 Floor Pans $65 Ft. Valance $5.00 to $60 Hoods $250 to $300 Located in So-Cal Steven Alcala, C: 310-848-7083 .00
  5. stevenalcala

Need Mk2 upper grill surround trim, and left front wheel arch trim

I have a Mark II grill surround for sale . $1950. Steven
  6. stevenalcala

Tigers United Santa Maria CA, June 9th to12th 2022

The largest gathering of Sunbeams on the West Coast is taking place this weekend in Santa Maria, CA. The Car Show will be Sunday June 12th 9AM-1AM at Preisker Park. For more info go to the CAT Forum or just drive over and check out the show. Steven Alcala
  7. stevenalcala

Battery Cable End

Dose anyone have a battery cable end? I'm trying to make my Tiger battery terminal look more stock. These came off Alpines as well as Tigers. Steven Alcala PH 310-941-0659
  8. stevenalcala

Woodly Park, Parts for sale

As some of you know I an selling parts on E-Bay and on Creg list in So Cal. I am going to Woodly Park this Sunday the 7th April for the big British car show . If there is something you needed but did not won't to pay shipping, I can bring it out. Just contact me. Steven Alcala 310-941-0659...
  9. stevenalcala

SII Tack Cable Rt Hand Drive, Oil Cooler Base SII

More info about my Sebring Alpine.: I will not be vintage racing it any longer ( I had a good run with it ) so I an trying to get it as close to 1962 original as I can for car shows. I have installed a 1592 motor, ( so I can run the generator heat shield ), and installing AC-glass fuel pump. I...
  10. stevenalcala

Clearing 10 years of spares

Thanks for looking, I need these parts to get the Sebring reading for car shows. Please contact me if you have any of these parts. Steven Alcala 310-941-0659 120 Sheldon st. El Segundo Cal. 90245
  11. stevenalcala

SII Oil Cooler base and Oil Filter ?

Thanks for looking! I really appreciate it. I'm trying to get my Sebring Alpine back to car-show stock. This would be a great help. Steven Alcala PH 310-941-0659 120 Sheldon St. El Segundo Ca. 90245
  12. stevenalcala

SII Tack Cable Rt Hand Drive, Oil Cooler Base SII

Rt hand drive Tack Cable should be 42 in long (?) and ends should look like photo. Oil Cooler Base goes under the Oil Filter (early element style ). Later more common oil cooler bases had different chambers. The base is what the oil cooler lines attach to. The chamber patterns I'm looking for...
  13. stevenalcala

Clearing 10 years of spares

I am looking for a SI-SII oil cooler base, the part that goes under the oil filter (rely style). They came on Harringtons (?) . The base chamber should match oil filter. (photo). Also looking for SII Tack cable Rt. Hand Drive , should be around 42 in. The ends of the cable should look like photo.
  14. stevenalcala

SII Oil Cooler base and Oil Filter ?

For years I have been running a late style oil filter base ( throw away type of oil filter ). But now I am trying to make my 1962 SII Sebring Alpine more stock. So I installed an old style oil filter base ( renewable element type of oil filter ). Well the chambers in the bases don't match and I...
  15. stevenalcala

Alpine Trans and SI-II Windshild for sale

Trans$45, Windshild $35 Steven Alcala 310-941-0659, voicemail-no text Parts are in Southern California (near LAX).