• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by SierraNev

1. SierraNev

Alpine Earthing Horn Spring

I got my horn working last year. I took everything apart a couple of times to get things lined up right. At that time I installed a new 2 part black plastic steering wheel hub that a member makes. Amazing ! I also had to mess with the turn indicator a few rimes to get it right. In the end, I...
  2. SierraNev

Parts at Woodley

What parts do you have for sale? I am always looking for spares for my Series V. I am in So Cal as well Thanks
  3. SierraNev

Sunbeam badges

Sir, Are these still available?
  4. SierraNev

Sunbeam badges

I'll take them, Please. EAC
  5. SierraNev

Late Series Alpine & Tiger OEM Hardtop on eBay

I am interested when you are ready to sell
  6. SierraNev

Late Series Alpine & Tiger OEM Hardtop on eBay

When you decide to sell, let me know.
  7. SierraNev

Full fender covers

How much ?
  8. SierraNev

FOR SALE - SV Brake power Booster used - Rebuildable

$100 plus shipping to CA ? Thanks
  9. SierraNev

BRILLIANT !!!
  10. SierraNev

Good afternoon, I am attempting to get my horn working. Been reading all I can and love the video on Youtube from the Sunbeam Alpine Channel From what I can tell, I am now only missing the Earthing Spring. Any ideas on where to get one or even recreate one. Attached is a picture I stole...
  11. SierraNev

Won't Idle Properly

Where you able to solve your idle problem?
  12. SierraNev

Won't Idle Properly

I am a complete novice on this but I had a similar problem when I purchased my Series V in June 2021. Idle was really rough and it stalled frequently. My neighbor has a 356 Speedster with dual webers. He poked his head over the fence and said, " Don't use cheap gas." I now run 91 octane and...
  13. SierraNev

I Love a Parade

WOW ! I was just looking at these pictures yesterday ! This Tiger was in the Homecoming parade my Senior year of High School in 1985. The Queen seems to be sitting on something with her back on the roll bars. My vote would be a no. To expensive to fix any damage
  14. SierraNev

I Love a Parade

15. SierraNev

Sunbeam Alpine and Tiger steering wheel hub rebuild kits-member priced

I purchased on of these off Ebay in June. They work really well. It was a bit tricky to install because the previous owner had tried to repair with rubber cement. Ended up in dozens of pieces. Once installed correctly, I discovered that the steering wheel on the Series V telescopes ! Thanks...