1. Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible.

Enjoy.

Dismiss Notice

Scotty's Recent Activity

1. Scotty replied to the thread SIV Wiper Arm Movement Issue.

And this is why I asked the questions that I do :). Thank you Tom! Bill Blue: Never thought of putting a relay on the Ignition...

Nov 24, 2020 at 8:48 PM
  2. Scotty replied to the thread Mirror Location-'63 Srs 3 GT.

I'm guessing that's when California passed the law that required cars to have side mirrors if you're from Riverside, California and not...

Nov 24, 2020 at 1:27 AM
  3. Scotty liked DanR's post in the thread Heater Core Question.

You might remove the heater core and flush if it has been stored for an extended period.

Nov 23, 2020 at 10:45 PM
  4. Scotty replied to the thread Upgrading 1725 Distributor setup?.

That sounds scary O_O I think I'll stick with stock. At least we all know it works lol. Thanks so much gang!

Nov 23, 2020 at 4:44 PM
  5. Scotty replied to the thread Stupid Distributor/Firing Order Question.

Sorry I'm late in responding but THANK YOU!

Nov 23, 2020 at 4:41 PM
  6. Scotty liked husky drvr's post in the thread Stupid Distributor/Firing Order Question.

[ATTACH] distributor turns counterclockwise.

upload_2020-11-14_0-56-10.png Nov 23, 2020 at 4:40 PM
  7. Scotty posted a new thread.

Heater Core Question

I'm going through my SIV again for small things (hooking up windshield washer, etc.) and thought about this, so please set me straight:...

Forum: "Stock" Alpine

Nov 23, 2020 at 4:40 PM
  8. Scotty replied to the thread SIV Wiper Arm Movement Issue.

As I understand it, the "Park" in the motor can sometimes require maintenance or replacement. I've been combing through the WSM and that...

Nov 23, 2020 at 4:10 PM
  9. Scotty replied to the thread SIV Wiper Arm Movement Issue.

Turns out the nut that bolts around the top side of the wiper arm and motor was for some reason unbolted. This is the first time since...

Nov 22, 2020 at 2:37 AM
  10. Scotty posted a new thread.

SIV Wiper Arm Movement Issue

Yesterday I sat down and went through the wiring to get my wiper motor running again. I removed both wiper arms from the base so it...

Forum: "Stock" Alpine

Nov 20, 2020