• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by sammaw@bellsout

1. sammaw@bellsout

A cruise-in type event for May 15 , 2021

Hey Guys, Thanks Dan for spreading the news about the event. It looks like the fuel situation is opening back up, so everything is continuing. The address for the venue is Thomas Creek Brewery, 2054 Piedmont Hwy, Greenville SC. Its about a 1/4 mi from I-85. Best thing is plug it in your GPS...
  2. sammaw@bellsout

Great Scot! British Car Show 2019

The program for the day just came out. There's a lot of entertainment to be had had the Great Scot! https://readymag.com/u83569656/1397486/
  3. sammaw@bellsout

Hi Guys, Time is growing short to pre-register for the Great Scot! show, so register now to get a free t-shirt and to be eligible for the door prize drawings. If you had pre registered last year, and didn't make it to the show, I will have last years t-shirts for pick up. See you there...
  4. sammaw@bellsout

Great Scot! British Car Show Joint Salute to the US and Scottish Military Saturday May 25, 2019 - Furman University Featured Marque - Mini's Classic and Modern Please join us on the beautiful, shaded mall of Furman University in Greenville, South Carolina for an exciting and unique...
  5. sammaw@bellsout

Great Scot! British Car Show

Thanks for letting me know Steve. I have to layout the field this weekend, and I wanted to make sure I hold enough parking places for the 'Beams
  6. sammaw@bellsout

Hey Guys, I just wanted to let yall know we are extended pre reg until tomorrow night, so one day left to save some money and qualify for the door prizes. Dan R, if you see this, send me your email address, and t-shirt size to sammaw@bellsouth.net Hope yall can make it
  7. sammaw@bellsout

Hey Guys, just wanted to post a reminder. Also, consider using the online early registration. I really helps us manage the show and alos early registering will save a few bucks, and get your name in the door prize drawings, along with the free t-shirt . Our sponsors so far have donated $500...
  8. sammaw@bellsout

Great Scot! British Car Show Joint Salute to the US and Scottish Military Saturday May 26, 2018 - Furman University Featured Marque - MG Please join us on the beautiful, shaded mall of Furman University in Greenville, South Carolina for an exciting and unique Classic...
  9. sammaw@bellsout

MGB or Sunbeam Alpine?

I have an MG midget for when I want to drive a small car
  10. sammaw@bellsout

Need for speed

seen on craigslist
  11. sammaw@bellsout

What to do? Broken Ford manifold stud.

You can probably buy from their website
  12. sammaw@bellsout

East Coast Invasion Proposal

Todd, thanks for hosting, Beth and I make will the Invasion in Cola. Let me know if I can help.
  13. sammaw@bellsout

Great Scot! British Car Show update Early Registration will end on 5/19/2016 for the Great Scot! Advantages of taking us up on the early Registration: 1) Cheaper - Save 5 bucks !!! 2) Free T-shirt !!! with each Pre-registered car 3) Door Prizes !!! Only Pre-registered guests names...