• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Rodney Shelast's latest activity

• R
    Rodney Shelast replied to the thread Sunbeam Owners in Canada.
    Hello...I'm not seeing any BC Sunbeams shown here. I am in Kelowna & own 1966 SV Alpine. Car was purchased brand new from Chrysler...
  • R
    Rodney Shelast replied to the thread Slave Cylinder.
    Thank you Asm109, I can definitely work with that. Certainly appreciate everyone's input and helping out a rookie mechanic...Will keep...
  • R
    Thank you is great info ! Leads me to have couple of questions: 1. In order to ensure entire clutch system contains proper amount of...
  • R
    What is fluid capacity of SV master cylinder ? If bleeding slave clutch how much fluid would be considered maximum throughout the...
  • R
    I'm not sure what mean by inverted ha ha the photo was taken from under the car, where you'd circled bleed screw this is where I am...
  • R
    In Manual I know it does mention issues using improper fluid as erodes washers & such...I hope to begin bleed tomorrow...Wish me luck ha ha
  • R
    In addition, does any of this procedure have any effect on the OD ? I'm having issues there as well, it won't disengage..If clutch gets...
  • R
    This is very welcome info, thank you so much...As far as I know there is DOT 3 SAE J1703 in main cylinder, I checked on a few sites to...
  • R
    Better photo of slave...
    • PXL_20240319_185145946.jpg
  • R
    Photos: left: underside of car - driver side - slave cylinder ? right,: clutch fluid container. Seems that the slave cylinders are...
    • PXL_20240319_185148105.jpg
    • PXL_20240319_184511162.MP.jpg
  • R
    Thank you, I'm going to check this out hopefully today..But, in order to get to bleed screw, do I need to disassemble the housing or is...
  • R
    I am looking to bleed slave cylinder, as first step, for SV Alpine ('66) as clutch not functioning. It also se like the OD won't...