• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by robbaileysunbeam

1. robbaileysunbeam

Sunbeam MKIII GT for sale - mid restoration

Yes. I have the registration document.
  2. robbaileysunbeam

Sunbeam MKIII GT for sale - mid restoration

Unfortunately I have to sell quickly. I was mid restoration and have had body work done and the the car is primed and ready to paint. I have the original engine and almost all the parts. I have owned the car for 20 years and had it shipped over from England. Sorry to see it go but I do not have...
  3. IMG_4711

IMG_4711

4. IMG_4712

IMG_4712

5. IMG_4714

IMG_4714

6. robbaileysunbeam

1963 Alpine III for sale - Los Angeles - Mid restoration

Sunbeam Alpine Series 3 - Hollywood - Right hand drive. Originally had a hard top but has been converted to a soft top. Just out of the bodyshop. Invoice for $6000 of work done by reputable shop. I have the glass but it needs a new frame. Inventory of parts. I have the engine which was taken out...