• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by ralphyboy

1. R

Help

Thanks, but how do I find him? His name is not listed in the members list. Do you know his screen name?
  2. R

Help

I joined this forum recently, in hopes of learning more about these cars, and ultimately getting one for myself. I've been looking on ebay for one, but was disappointed to find one in Phila, but it wouldn't start when i got there to see it. Is there anyone in the North Jersey area that I can...
  3. R

Series V on Craigslist

This car was on ebay, and is back on there again. I thought it was sold for $4200 last week. Apparently not. Maybe the buyer couldn't stomach the paint job on it, even though, whoever gets it will undoubtably do something to cure the visual agony it imparts on you.
  4. R

Alpine on E-bay.

Thanks for the encouragement Jose. I've always loved the lines on these cars, but they are a little hard to find, especially in my area. I really wanted to drive one to see what they were like. That is why i was really disappointed with this one. It was close enough to get to, and it supposedly...
  5. R

Alpine on E-bay.

Maybe you're correct, but for some of the cars I've seen on Ebay, it appears to be a very solid car. The mechanical issues may only be a minor thing. alot of cars I've seen on ebay have been rust buckets, and this car is definitely not that. I may just stick with my vette. It's a 2003, and I've...
  6. R

Alpine on E-bay.

I drove to PA to see this car from my home in NJ. The car looks very solid, with only a trace of filler by the headlight on the passenger side. Body panels, fenders, floor boards, and trunk appear to be solid as a rock. What i could see of the underside/frame of the car looked to be excellent(...