• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by Paul woodie

1. P

Two 1960 Sunbeams For Sale

save the series 1 cars Someone save these cars !!!!! I wash I could , I have too many toys now , and no room . Paul
  2. P

gas tank

What have you guys done , when your gas tank gives up the goest ? I have a s1 alpine , the tank had a leak in it , that i fixed about five or six years ago . Well it started to leak again this last spring . so I fixed it again , well it started too leak the other day ,same place , I know its...
  3. P

1959 Series I

series1 I also have a series 1 one B9002002 . I would be happy too help you . The series 1 s are very different car then the later series , parts well be hard too find , but that are out there . I would like to see some pictures of it . I am still learning little things about my car . Paul
  4. P

synthetic oil

Has anyone used synthetic oil in a non od transmission ? If so what are the pros and cons ? , and if used, what grade and type ? thanks Paul
  5. P

Series II Aluminum Hard-top

I am interested in the top , but have no way of pick it up , I live in Ludlow KY where is the located . Paul
  6. P

Groaning sound before before engine starts?

How old is the gas ? I had some thing like that happen to me . I but the car away running in the late fall, and three mouths later, could not start it . I tried every thing to start it , finely I put new gas in it . It started!!
  7. P

Series II RH Drive

Why does it have wire wheels in one pic. and hub caps in the other.
  8. P

tri bar headlight

I am looking for a headlight assembly for a s1 car . The early cars had a tri bar inside the headlight . I have one good headlight assembly with bar, and I have one tri bar but no headlight assembly . If anyone has a assembly like this in there spair parts stock and would like to sell let me...
  9. P

Series I-II shock conversion kits

shocks How much ground clearance ,do you lose ,with this set up . Paul
  10. P

Series I-II shock conversion kits

shocks I also would like a kit. Paul
  11. P

series 4a,s

Can anyone tell me if series 4a where pos. ground. thanks Paul
  12. P

1960 for sale

S1 I hope ,someone in this group gets this car , and lives close to me , I have a S1 to B9002002 LRX and would like to look it over . There are a lot of differences in the early cars , compared to late models . I would like to see how close I got mine .
  13. P

tach.head lights

tac Mike I well take it . Send me a PM on shipping cost . All I can do is try this ,to see if I can make it work . Thanks Paul
  14. P

tach.head lights

sorry Sorry wrong forum. It should have been parts needed Paul
  15. P

tach.head lights

I would like to get a S1 tach ,face and needle, (wight face and needle )to convert my S4 tach to look like a S1 tach . A broken tach would be great even the glass can be broken. I do not want to destroy my good S1 tach, I hope to use it some day . I would like to find a head light with a try...