• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by P. Scofield

1. P. Scofield

1966 SV Asking $21,500.

That's because he's a "lurker" with his wife's (or girlfriends account). Too afraid he will be exposed.
  2. P. Scofield

New ebay listing for tool kit

I don't get it? I offered you $300, you didn't counter offer, and now list at $350, of which it could sell at, but I doubt it. I'm out. P
  3. P. Scofield

Sunbeam .. Glendora,CA

They haven't asked for any money down?
  4. P. Scofield

Carpet under hood and trunk

Rarest of Options You are one lucky dude. The rarest of options in your lap. Rootes special "Austin Powers" Carpet kit. "Really, it's not mine baby".
  5. P. Scofield

Carpet under hood and trunk

Correct, your early series car would not have had this set up. But what the heck.
  6. P. Scofield

Sunbeam .. Glendora,CA

Another example of why we need to....... BIULD THAT WALL! MAGA
  7. P. Scofield

Sunbeam .. Glendora,CA

Of course........smells of a real con job.
  8. P. Scofield

Sunbeam .. Glendora,CA

I bought it. Should be delivered in the next couple weeks.
  9. P. Scofield

Alpine Series IV Tool Kit for sale

That spammer is not part of the Alpine kit.
  10. P. Scofield

looking for 1592 core motor or block in good condition

Just scrapped one! But I have a line on some series I blocks if interested.
  11. P. Scofield

This is why we pay too much for insurance.
  12. P. Scofield

I don't do the "pony" thing Short supply maybe, high demand only at the right price. I don't know what bluff your calling. I don't have any tools I'm willing to part with. I'd rather have the part than the cash. So the "never to be practically used" spark plug wrenches I have will stay with...
  13. P. Scofield

Ebay is not a good valuation tool. Seems many want to value their stuff at the highest price ever paid on eBay. I wish. I don't think anyone is ever going to pay over $200 for 4 oval rubber bottom door plugs again, but it happened once on eBay. Give it another 20 years and it may.
  14. P. Scofield

Apparently the seller ended the listing. I call those "lost leaders" for avoiding ebay fees.
  15. P. Scofield

Trunk/Boot Handle

Hartman.......does those require wiring? Cool.