• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by OCalpine

1. OCalpine

1966 SV Soft Top Closing/latching?

thank you
  2. OCalpine

Thank you. I have the adjuster nut/sockets... they are the things that break on me - probably because the top is so tight. Is there a way that the rear of the soft top can be adjusted? How does it attach? Thank you
  3. OCalpine

Hey guys - (I am attaching some photos of my problem) I have a 1966 V that I bought ~2 years ago. The soft top has never closed/latched properly and I wanted to see if anyone has any suggestions? Here are my questions: When I try to put the top up, I first attach the front "bar" to the...
  4. OCalpine

Sunbeam Group/Service in Orange County, California?

Hey folks - I wanted to see if anyone could help point me in the direction of Sunbeam owners/group in Orange County, California? Also, I am looking to find shops that are familiar with the intricacies of the Alpine Thank you Steve
  5. OCalpine

Simple Clarity on Panasports for Alpine?

Hey folks - sorry if this is the wrong place for this post... I have a 66 Alpine V and am interested in putting 15" Panasport wheels on it. I have seen a number of posts on the topic of Panasports for Alpine, but the posts I have been able to find are discussions on spacers, offsets...