• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by Murrfert

1. M

Hardtop refit

I'll check them again. The top I have is in excellent condition. Its just getting the pieces back on.
  2. M

Hardtop refit

My Email is Bob@Murphymod.com
  3. M

Hardtop refit

I recently purchased a hardtop for my series V. it is in great shape but all the hardware and seals / rubber is off. I have all the parts ( I am pretty sure) but none of the screws and or fasteners. For some reason machine screws both AS and Metric are very hard to find in my area. I had a...
  4. M

Trying to assemble recently acquired hardtop for my series V. have most of the hardware pieces...

Trying to assemble recently acquired hardtop for my series V. have most of the hardware pieces but no screws/fasteners. could use some help?
  5. M

Clutch Master rebuild

Here are some pics. On one side it say AM 03 and on the other PT 5/8. The Piston seems to be captured but I cant find or see an E ring or retainer. The pist
  6. M

generally confused

generally confused
  7. M

Clutch Master rebuild

Hi All, planned on rebuilding the clutch master on my Series V and found when I pulled it it is not an Alpine unit but may have been replaced with the Tiger clutch master ( from looking at pictures) it is the correct bore but I can't figure how to withdraw the piston. I know I will need a...