• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by munters

1. M

Body Panel replace Time

Thanks Gordon. any info helps of course. Ok the Floor pans I ordered from Sunbeam Spares Co un the uk I hope those are better then VB. But the door sskin and inner outer sill I have from VB.
  2. M

Body Panel replace Time

Thank all of you for your replies. Yes, Im from Switzerland, but Im also in Canada and the Car is in Canada. Im a mechanic with a good soldering and tiny body panel experience. I think to find a body is not easy or at least i was not succesfull. (except england right side driven) The car is...
  3. M

Body Panel replace Time

My name is Marcel and I’m restoring an 1966 Alpine S5 at the moment. I would like to know how much time I have to calculate to repair/replace some Bodypanels. Wich ever you have done could you give an estimate in hours? the 4 Floorpans, inner and outer sills (L&R), Door skins (L&R) front...
  4. M

rust

My name is Marcel and I’m restoring an 1966 Alpine S5 at the moment. I would like to know how much time I have to calculate to repair the 4 Floor pans, inner and outer sills (L&R), Door skins (L&R) and front Valance. (with panels from Victoriabritish) Do you have any Idea (remember) how many...