• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by msmoorenburg

1. M

One more Miata motor install

yes they will fit you will need to remove the coil bracket to clear the passenger side:rolleyes:
  2. M

Like Tony said it gets real tight with the 1.6, Also keep inmind the steering crossover limits how far back you can truly go. I have 500 miles on mine so far and it's a hoot to drive
  3. M

67 Alpine rebuild with Miata 1.6

I sent speedhut a picture of my oem unit and that matched it as close as they could
  4. M

lets see if this works Gauge Kit #1 Share Gauge Kit GL-FUELLEV-01 2-1/16" Fuel Level Gauge (programmable) Colors: Day - Black dial // White font Night - Numbers White Glow Font Style: Muscle Rotated Tick Style: Standard Graphic: - Logo: - Custom Text: -...
  5. M

Love the fab work!!! You must not get much rain in your area. I would be worried about a down pour, and the box not draining. In my 350 miles I was caught in a 35 mile monsoon (promptly found some minor leaks in the windshield :( )
  6. M

A question for the Miata guys

I read it as he is using a k series Honda engine with this trans and using a adapter plate to mate the two together.
  7. M

So the big day has come and gone and I made the deadline. I have learned it hazardous to your health driving a classic in traffic. People honk to give a thumbs up, they hang out the window taking video, and to top it off they want to chat about driving down the road. the pics :) Night shot...
  8. M

Well the doors are complete again. glass installed and new door panels
  9. M

Just a poser shot with the "Other Brit on the block :)"
  10. M

So this weekend I was able to make some of the interior more appealing The bucket list is getting smaller Reinstall door glass and door panels minor trim work cut and buff reinstall emblems so far I have driven 50miles with no issues
  11. M

So I made a huge step lastnight I have working Gauges / Blinkers Anyone looking for aftermarket gauges I recommend SpeedHut. The price tag hurts but man they are easy to program
  12. M

I had cut 1/2 link off the top coil and when assembling the front end it was not seated in the rubber spacer and blocking the shock causing the suspension to sit on the shock after before
  13. M

here are a few updated pics with the spring realigned and hopefully letting the frontend come down a bit more and a test fit on the rebuilt dash
  14. M

here are some of the big numbers $700 for Miata engine/trans and complete car harness $1000 in rims and tires $650 Rob Martel floor pans (purchased years ago) $850 in gauges $800 in paint material $300 fuel pump, return lines, Tank restoration $950 in bumper chroming $1000 misa...
  15. M

So the build is scooting along with all major expenses behind me aka BUMPERS :). Tony yes i did get the fusebox cover thanks again The rear The front at the rechromers and the seats are starting to take shape