• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by midage55

1. M

Fiberglass copy of Factory Hardtop

heres the old top problem....the new ones got no issues so far
  2. M

and for those who want to know......total price is 1378.95....to my home......cs
  3. M

my parrish top on the side is very warped,,,almost looks like someone repaired it...it bows in like 2 inches...I just posted pics of the new top....
  4. M

will do .......hey I have paid my dues for this year......but I'm still showing as a non payer......pictures for the top will be attempted tomorrow....
  5. M

I just received a new top thru mini mania......got it unboxed and placed it on the car ,,,,,for the money ....5 months build time on the top....England built...its workable.......needs to be fitted and .......I'm happy...I got a top that's better than the old semi warped parrish top that came...
  6. M

Wheeler Dealers Alpine Parts Bin #4

#94 available ?..if so price??
  7. M

Extra Parts after Resto

the clips might be for the the vent rods under the dash.....almost sure of that....almost...
  8. M

early stromberg 150 floats needed..

KWIK POLY for floats in the stromberg I recently tried the KWIK POLY on the floats and it worked great....it was warm here in Washington state when I mixed up the KWIK POLY....it was only in a liquid state for maybe 90 seconds...but....it sealed the floats...just saying......cs
  9. M

stromberg floats many thx.....I ordered new ones and am gonna to try KWIK POLY on the originals............this site is a life saver for the sunbeam......THX All...chris
  10. M

after assembling the 67 and driving last year it seems winter has taking a toll on my floats...they are both leaking gas into the floats....so...looking for replacement used floats as I too am not able to find replacements...spring is in the air.....Need some driving time in the ole 67.....pls...
  11. M

Vizard mod links

vizard mod... any chance I could get a copy......midage43@yahoo.com....or chris ...thx..
  12. M

Cam Question

1725 document is there any chance i could get a copy of that document also....i to am in the process of adding a bit more power to my 1725....thx....chris midage43@yahoo.com
  13. M

Updating Member Levels again

midage55 chris sroka's member id........
  14. M

Hardened keys

hardend keys any chance I could also get a set of hardended keys for my 67 beam ??