• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by Michael M

1. M

Stromberg high altitude metering needles

air leaks Thanks Mark! The Alpine actually idles and runs very well, thanks to RootesRich who was good enough to check my work of valve adjustment, timing, and carb adjustment. Thanks RootesRich!! It does show more yellow color when observing the combustion using "colortune" type of...
  2. M

Needles and leaks Thanks Rootes Racer! You are right, no high altitude needles have been located.
  3. M

Does anyone know the needle number for the Stromberg high altitude (5000-10,000 foot) metering needles. I would like to locate high altitude needles to experiment with here in Denver Colorado. Colortune shows my 67 Alpine is running rich at anything above idle. The parts catalog shows...